Really, who could NOT be drawn in by a face like this? And when it comes attached to a challenge then I'm all for it. The challenge, posted over on Book Chick City, challenges readers to partake in some classics. Here's the info:
Timeline: 1st Jan 2010~ 31st Dec 2010.
Only books started on
January 1st count towards this challenge.Details:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
• "Put The Kettle On" – Read 2 Typically British novels.
• "Gordon Bennett" – Read 4 Typically British novels.
• "Bob's Your Uncle" – Read 6 Typically British novels.
• "Cream Crackered" – Read 8 Typically British novels.
3. Any book format counts. Must be fiction not non-fiction.
4. You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
5. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges.
6. If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the link I have set up below with the button to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
7. If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
8. There will be a place for you to link your reviews, but this is optional.
9. Obviously only British authors count!
Want more info on the challenge and to sign up Click on the bulldog button on the right and it will take you to the Book Chick City Post. (or here). Good luck to all who participate!